Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wow.

Wow. So as you can see I haven't kept my promise to not miss days at a time. Therefore, I'll make this a quick one for the four days I've got to post about. I think I'll just list four bands. Today I'll just go with a bunch of old school stuff to quickly get through the days I've missed. Here goes: R.E.M. (best band in the world in my opinion), Tom Waits (what an amazing musician! He has like 20 albums or something, all of them really good), Guster (great band! they're quickly working their way up my top ten bands list), and finally...John Prine (I usually don't like most country stuff, but this folk/country artist is fantastic! He's another one with lots and lots of albums). Well that's it for now. I'll put some newer stuff the rest of the week I promise.

No comments: