Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Playlist/Peter Bjorn and John

Well I finally figured out how to put a playlist up on my blog. Thank goodness! It was really bothering me that I couldn't figure it out. I wanted to put seperate mp3's up for every day's band of the day, but until I can figure that out you'll have to scroll through the playlist. I put at least one song from every artist of the day so far, so if you haven't heard of any of them you can find one of their songs on the playlist. On to today's band of the day. Today, I'm going with Peter, Bjorn, and John. These guys are from Sweden as are quite a few bands lately I've noticed. They sing that whistlin' song you may have heard on the radio. I'll put it up on the playlist to refresh your memory. Anyway, they're really great swedish pop/rock. Awesome melodies and harmonies along with great music make them really cool. I only have one of their albums, but I'm probably gonna look into getting more of their music (if they in fact have more albums, which I assume they do, but maybe not). Well that's it, have a great sabbath!

No comments: