Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ramblings of a sane man.

I thought I'd post on my thoughts about life in general. This post will mostly be about things other than music, but music is very important to me, so I'll get back to posting about new bands I've found soon enough. School is starting after my summer off. It's been a nice enough summer but we haven't gotten out camping like I wanted. Anyway, Rhett is still getting cuter everyday. He's 3 now and has fun and makes fun wherever he goes/whatever he does. Lots of good concerts coming up: The Avett Brothers, John Prine, fun.. Also new albums from Ben Folds, Guster, and Old 97's. Great stuff coming up music wise. Other than that, things are going great. I'm not stressed at all, but school is starting soon so I'm sure that will change. That's all for now; check back for music posts soon to come. If anyone has suggestions for me, please comment here or send them to comptamos@gmail.com, and keep reading. I wanna get a podcast up with a bunch of music too, so if anyone knows how to get that going, please let me know.

No comments: